It’s early Christmas morning and I can’t believe 2011 is right around the corner. 2010 has been a rocky road, but it’s been good. I’ve had things happen that I’m extremely thankful for. I had my first summer and full year with my boyfriend, Jan. I got hired at the salon, in which offered me to finish my education with them. I officially moved in with Jan as well. I helped my dad move and begin his new life. It makes me think of the things I want to accomplish next year.
- Spend another wonderful year with Jan!
- Begin my apprentice program at the salon.
- Go to Vegas for the very first time as being over 21!
- Make plans for the future to visit another new location.
- Be more mindful of my money and save more!
- Spend the most time possible with my family and friends, the ones who really matter and give back.
- … and eat lots of good food.
I’m excited for a full new year. It’s scary to think it’s 2011, it looks and sounds so strange. I wish I had my mom here, but I hope she’s watching down on me. Cheers to another new beginning!